Small Engine Repair
Small Engine Repair
Repair & Tune-ups
Small engine tune-ups and lawn mower Repair & Service by Hotsy of Virginia
Hotsy of Virginia offers small engine repair and lawn-mower repair, tune-ups, and service in Richmond, Hopewell, Petersburg, Chester, Prince George, and throughout Virginia.
Small engine tune-up for Push and Self Propelled Mowers
Small engine tune-ups include air filter and oil change, new spark plug, blade sharping, clean carburetor, set RPMs, adjust self-propel if needed, lubricate wheels and tighten loose hardware and inspect for any other issues. Steam clean after completion of service.
Engine tune-up and Service for Riding Lawn Mowers
Riding mower engine tune-ups includes air filter, oil filter, and oil change, new spark plug(s), blade sharping, clean carburetor, set RPMs, check and lubricate linkage, spindles, and wheels and tighten loose hardware and inspect for any other issues. Steam clean after completion of service.
Tune -UpTune-Up for weed eaters, leaf blowers and chainsaws
- Air filter or filter cleaning
- Carburetor cleaning & adjustment
- New spark plug
- Mainline bearing lubrication
- Spark arrestor cleaning
OUR SMALL ENGINE SERVICES FEATURE
- Factory trained technicians with over 40 years of combined experience.
- Friendly and efficient service staff to get you checked in and back on your way as quickly as possible.
- We perform all repairs in-house – our technicians are qualified to perform complete repairs on all major brands of mowers and tractors
- Our service department is open Monday through Friday between 7:30 and 5:00.
- All equipment is steam cleaned after service is completed.
- All equipment will be started, tested and demonstrated if desired.
- Competitive pricing on parts and service.
- We offer pick up and delivery if needed.
- We will assist you in loading and unload your equipment.
Hotsy of Virginia Small Engine Repair
Services All Lawn Mower Brands
Hotsy of Virginia services all mower brands including: