- Industrial-strength 1725 RPM Baldor Motor with full-service factor and solid performance for years of service
- Rugged all-steel 10-gauge chassis and protected with an all-weather, epoxy powder coat finish
- 10” 2-ply tubed pneumatic tires for easy maneuvering
- Two rubber pad feet absorb vibration and keep machine from”walking”
- Quick-couple detergent injection allows for easy a application of soap
- 50-ft of steel-wire braid highpressure hose rated for up to 3000 PSI and with 24-inch hose guard for burst protection and swivel swedge fitting for ease in handling
- Hose and gun hanger keeps spray wand and hose safely stored
- Insulated, fatigue-free spring-loaded trigger gun with detachable, two-piece, insulated spray wand make for easy point-and-shoot cleaning action
- Five quick-couple nozzles made of hardened stainless steel and color-coded for easy spray pattern selection: 0º, 15º, 25º & 40º and a detergent nozzle.
The reliable Hotsy direct-drive pump carries a 7-year limited warranty…best in the industry!
Water resistant electrical box for added safety and easy servicing
Easy to understand operating instructions and warnings
A 36-ft electrical safety cord with Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI)
Durable pressure trapping unloader diverts water flow when trigger gun is not activated
Thermal pump protector to prevent excessive heat or pressure build-up for added safety
- 1.5-5 HP Baldor motors
- 2 to 3.5 GPM @ 1000 to 2000 PSI
- Compact / lightweight design
- 7-yr Hotsy pump warranty
Tel: (800) 525-1976 Fax: (888) 880-9631
www.Hotsy.com email: info@Hotsy.com
P/N 8.914-202.0 Effective 8/12 Specifications & product descriptions subject
to change without notice. © 2012 Hotsy
A member of KÄRCHER North America
Nothing Cleans Like a Hotsy!
NOTE: We are constantly improving and updating our products. Consequently, pictures, features & specifications in this brochure may differ slightly from current models. Flow rates & pressure ratings may vary due to variances allowed by manufacturers of our machine components. We attempt to keep our machine performance within +_ 5% of listed specifications.